Automotive Air Conditioning Services
Pete’s Automotive has been performing auto air conditioning repair in Thousand Palms since 1981. As a NAPA and ASE certified auto repair shop, Pete’s Automotive is your trusted shop for auto air conditioning repair in Thousand Palms. Living in Southern California means that the heat can be overwhelming at times, so it’s important to make sure that your auto air conditioning is working to its full power and potential. When your vehicles a/c system breaks down in the heat of summer, there’s only one shop to go to for the best repair in Thousand Palms and the surrounding area, and that’s Pete’s Automotive.
Auto A/C Repair Specialists
When you choose Pete’s Automotive for your auto air conditioning repair, you’re getting expert knowledge and high-quality repair by specialized mechanics. We make sure to hire staff not only based on their experience but also on their ability to communicate properly with our customers and treat them with respect. Pete’s Automotive has three certified Master Technicians on staff, ready to make sure that your auto air conditioning repair goes smoothly and we get you back on the road quickly and efficiently.
Our Vehicle A/C Repair Process
When our expert auto air conditioning repair technicians fix your vehicle’s air conditioning system, we take a look at the system as a whole, but we make sure that these major components are inspected or replaced:
- Air Conditioning Compressor – The pump that circulates refrigerant throughout your vehicle’s air conditioning system. Our expert technicians will look for any leaks in the seals of the compressor and we will look for any particle contamination from warn parts.
- Accumulator/Drier – This component collects moisture and prevents your system from being damaged by keeping moisture away from the compressor. We look for leaks and any other issue that causes over-saturation.
- Orifice Tube/Expansion Valve – This piece of equipment helps regulate the flow of refrigerant through the auto air conditioning system. Problems with this component cause irregular pressure readings on air conditioning gauges.
- Condenser – Works like a radiator, this piece of equipment cools the compressor. Any leaks or other restricting factors can cause poor cooling. If you recognize that your system is blowing hot air, this may be the cause.
- Evaporator – This piece of equipment acts like the ice cube of the air conditioning system, cooling the air as the blowers push it through the evaporator, and eventually through the vents. The only way to tell if the evaporator is having issues is to use air conditioning gauges to determine whether the pressure is low or below normal. If this happens, you may have a leak.
Auto Air Conditioning Services by Pete’s Automotive
When you need auto air conditioning repair in Thousand Palms, be sure to call Pete’s Automotive for experienced, knowledgeable, and respected services. Our expert team of technicians can handle any size of auto air conditioning repair and get your vehicle back on the road in no time. Pete’s Automotive is a AAA preferred shop, as well as ASE and NAPA certified, so you know that you’re getting the best quality of work. Give us a call today for excellent auto air conditioning repair in Thousand Palms.